pinterest

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Violet in her doll buggy

Well baby girl....I is tie for Mimi to hand down her doll buggy....I knew I would have to do it someday, and today was it.

Your mommy  is still on maternity leave, so we teamed up to get some sweet pictures of you in it.
I hope you will have as many great memories with your buggy as I did when I was small.

I use to dress up my kitty cat  ,and push it up and down the block like a baby....one time I even found a wounded birdie, and kept it in there until it was well enough to fly....the day it flew away I cried...I knew it had to go and live in the trees with the rest of the birds, but I missed him...

I made you a little rag doll out of my grandma's doilies that were handed down to me. She fits perfectly in your new buggy ....all ready for when you get old enough my little princess....














Mimi is...
  a little bit parent,
a little bit teacher.
and a little bit best friend....
  xoxoxoxo

























I am so glad you can finally wear your tea party hat....your momma is too funny, here she is at your baby shower....

No comments:

Post a Comment